While it’s easy to focus on the challenges and obstacles to married love, it’s harder to identify and utilize the many opportunites for growth. Each day presents opportunities to do something positive for one’s marriage, whether it’s a heartfelt goodbye kiss in the morning, a shared prayer before bedtime, or a spirited game of tennis. Day by day couples build a strong marriage by recognizing and acting upon these invitations to growth.
For Further Reading:
- Good News for Married Lovers: A Scriptural Path for Marriage Renewal by Father Charles Gallagher
- Blessed is Marriage: A Guide to the Beatitudes of Catholic Couples by John Bosio
- The Christian Way to be Happily Married by David Sanderlin
- The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick
- The Couple Checkup: Find Your Relationship Strengths by David H. Olson
- God Knows Marriage Isn’t Always Easy by Maureen Rodgers