National Marriage Week Contest Rules
During National Marriage Week (Feb. 7-14), For Your Marriage will run a contest on social media. By entering the contest, contestants agree to these rules, including the Agreement for Entry in Contest (below).
- Entry into the contest: a contestant will be entered into the contest by replying to a contest question posted on social media; a different question will be posted each day from February 7-13)*
- Age of contestants: all contestants must be older than 18
- Number of entries: only one entry per day is allowed; a contestant may enter again on an additional day or days by answering an additional question or questions
- Permissible entries: entries should in good faith attempt to answer the question asked; entries that do not will be deleted
- Selection of the winners: each morning (February 8-14), a winner will be selected from the previous day’s entries (received before 12 midnight Eastern Time)
- Announcement of winners: after the winner is selected, his/her name will be announced on social media
- Prize: each day’s prize is a pair of ForYourMarriage water bottles from the USCCB store; a total of 8 prizes will be given
- Sending prize to winner: each day’s winner will be asked to contact email@example.com and send his/her mailing address; the prize will then be mailed to the winner.