Celebrate National Marriage Week 2022
The observances of National Marriage Week (February 7-14) and World Marriage Day (Sunday, February 13) are an opportunity to focus on building a culture of life and love that begins with supporting and promoting marriage and the family. Our theme for 2022 is “Called to the Joy of Love.”
The Secretariat on Laity, Marriage, Family Life and Youth offers the following resources to bishops, priests, deacons, married couples, and lay men and women to help celebrate and live the great gift of married life!
- Prayer for Married Couples
- Fortifying Couples & Families Video Series
- Made for Love episodes for National Marriage Week
Additionally, this year the Secretariat of Laity, Marriage, Family Life, and Youth will be hosting live-streamed events via the For Your Marriage Facebook Page and sharing updated content.
Below are some resources to build up your marriage all year long:
- Listen to Marriage Unique for a Reason’s Made for Love Podcast, which tells the stories of real people living out the call to love. Here are some of our favorites episodes on marriage:
- Take a look at our Daily Marriage Tips. Maybe you’ll find a new idea to strengthen your relationship.
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter, provides numerous resources for celebrating World Marriage Day.
- National Marriage Week offers helpful ideas for building up your own marriage, recommended reading, supporting marriage in the community, and much more. There’s also a listing of marriage-building events throughout the country.